In addition to being an author, freelance writer and photographer, I’m a professional speaker. Need a speaker for a seminar, conference, book club, literary group or non-profit? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can custom fit the presentation to meet your group’s agenda. Schools, libraries or book groups will enjoy my online speaking event detailing the pros and cons of traditional publishing versus self publishing. Various formatting criteria along with marketing dynamics are also included.
Perhaps it’s motivation or entertainment you seek, I offer a very colorful and animated presentation featuring a vivid trail of Louisiana history and historic architecture including photographs from my book. I share the journey and encourage others to embark on the same trail of discovery.
I’ll be glad to offer reviews from past speaking events.
Listed below is a list of my different presentation topics.
1. The pros and cons of traditional publishing and indie publishing.
2. A photographic trail of historic churches, cemeteries and bayou legends across New Orleans, the northshore and south Louisiana.
3. An historical trail of churches in greater New Orleans.
4. The history of the Jewish community in New Orleans. Along with their unique burial customs and photos of cemeteries and synagogues.
5. Southern Fried & Sanctified, a travelogue across the entire south including hidden gems in the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains. Complimentary ebook with photos and travel links given to all participants.
6. A close look at the Voodoo religion in New Orleans, it’s history and photographs from two of their most sacred ceremonies.
7. Back road beauties along Pointe Coupee Parish including the False River Historical trail and River Road farmlands.
8. Civil War historical trail in East and West Feliciana Parishes, from the small towns of Clinton and Jackson to St. Francisville.
9. Cemetery cultural traditions from New Orleans to New England.
10. Day of the Dead and All Saints Day traditions throughout greater New Orleans.
11. Using photography to build characters and backdrops for fiction and nonfiction writing.
12. Tips on taking photographs of historic architecture.
13. Finding good in bad motivational presentation.
For more details or a review, email me at email@example.com